Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Curtis Samuel ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. NFC East rivals meet in Week 4 when Samuel and the Washington Commanders (2-1) take on the Philadelphia Eagles (3-0) at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Curtis Samuel Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: Washington Commanders at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 1, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 30.5 (-115)
Curtis Samuel Receiving Stats
- Samuel has been targeted 12 times and has 10 catches, leading the Commanders with 127 yards (42.3 per game).
- Samuel has been the target of 12 of his team’s 99 passing attempts this season, or 12.1% of the target share.
- Samuel’s 38 receiving yards per game in his two career matchups against the Eagles are 7.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Samuel, in two games against them, has surpassed 30.5 receiving yards once.
- Samuel, in two matchups, did not have a touchdown catch.
Last Season Stats: Commanders vs. Eagles
- Last year, the Commanders racked up just 1.3 fewer points per game (18.9) than the Eagles gave up (20.2).
- The Commanders averaged 28.8 more yards per game (330.3) than the Eagles allowed per outing (301.5) last season.
- Last year the Commanders ran for 24.4 more yards per game (204.2) than the Eagles allowed per outing (179.8).
- Last year the Commanders piled up 126.1 yards per game on the ground, just 4.5 more yards than the Eagles allowed per outing (121.6).
- The Commanders had 23 giveaways last season, while the Eagles had 27 takeaways.