Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Marquise Brown’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. Brown’s Arizona Cardinals (1-2) and the San Francisco 49ers (3-0) play in a Week 4 matchup between NFC West foes at Levi’s Stadium.
Marquise Brown Player Props vs. San Francisco
- Matchup: Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: October 1, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 44.5 (-115)
Marquise Brown Receiving Stats
- Brown has put together a 143-yard year thus far (47.7 yards per game), with two touchdowns, reeling in 14 balls on 22 targets.
- Brown has been the target of 26.8% (22 total) of his team’s 82 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s six touchdowns on offense this season, or 33.3%.
Against San Francisco
- Brown’s seven receiving yards in his one matchup against the 49ers are 37.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Brown has never had over 44.5 receiving yards versus the 49ers.
- Brown did not have a touchdown catch in that outing against the 49ers.
Last Season Stats: Cardinals vs. 49ers
- The Cardinals racked up 20 points per game last season, 3.7 more than the 49ers gave up per matchup (16.3).
- The Cardinals collected 323.5 yards per game last year, 22.9 more yards than the 300.6 the 49ers gave up per contest.
- Last year the Cardinals averaged 213.3 yards per game through the air, just 9.6 fewer yards than the 49ers allowed per contest (222.9).
- Last season the Cardinals averaged 110.2 rushing yards per game, 32.5 more than the 49ers allowed per outing (77.7).
- The Cardinals had 25 giveaways last year, while the 49ers had 30 takeaways.