Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have listed player prop bets for Parris Campbell ahead of his next NFL game on Monday at 8:15 PM ET airing on ABC/ESPN. Campbell and the New York Giants (1-2) take on the Seattle Seahawks (2-1) in Week 4 at MetLife Stadium.
Parris Campbell Player Props vs. Seattle
- Matchup: New York Giants vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 2, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 22.5 (-115)
Parris Campbell Receiving Stats
- Campbell’s 16 targets have resulted in 11 receptions for 47 yards (15.7 per game).
- Campbell has been the target of 16.0% (16 total) of his team’s 100 passing attempts this season.
- In his one matchup against the Seahawks, Campbell’s 24 receiving yards total is 1.5 more than his over/under for Monday’s game (22.5).
- In one matchup against them, Campbell has gone over 22.5 yards receiving every time.
- Campbell did not have a touchdown catch in that outing against the Seahawks.
Last Season Stats: Giants vs. Seahawks
- The Giants put up just 2.1 fewer points per game (21.5) than the Seahawks surrendered (23.6) last season.
- The Giants averaged 27.8 fewer yards per game (333.9) than the Seahawks gave up per contest (361.7) last season.
- Last season the Giants averaged 185.7 passing yards per game, 25.8 fewer than the Seahawks allowed per contest (211.5).
- The Giants rushed for 148.2 yards per game last year, just two fewer yards than the 150.2 the Seahawks allowed per outing.
- The Giants turned the ball over 16 times last year, nine fewer than the Seahawks forced turnovers (25).