Table of Contents
The Philadelphia Phillies and the Arizona Diamondbacks face off in a decisive Game 7 of the NLCS on Tuesday at 8:07 PM ET at Citizens Bank Park. The winner clinches the series and earns a spot in the World Series. Both teams have not named a starter.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, co-workers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Phillies vs. Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 24, 2023
- Game Time: 8:07 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Citizens Bank Park
How Do I Watch the Phillies vs. the Diamondbacks?
- TV Channel: TBS
Phillies Stats & Trends
- The Phillies average 1.4 home runs per game to rank eighth in MLB play with 220 total home runs.
- Philadelphia’s .256 batting average is eighth-best in the majors.
- The Phillies rank ninth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .327.
- Philadelphia’s 9.1 strikeouts per game rank 23rd in baseball.
- The Phillies average 1.4 homers per home game this season (117 total at home).
- Philadelphia is slugging .455 with 3.3 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The team is batting .263 with 712 hits (8.8 per game) at home this season.
Phillies Key Batters
- Kyle Schwarber has 19 doubles, a triple, 47 home runs and 126 walks while batting .197. He has an on-base percentage of .343 and a slugging percentage of .474.
- Among qualified hitters in baseball, his batting average ranks 134th, his on-base percentage ranks 46th, and he is 39th in slugging.
- Trea Turner has hit 26 homers this season while driving in 76 runs. He’s batting .266 this season and slugging .459 with an on-base percentage of .320.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average places him 52nd, his on-base percentage 89th, and his slugging percentage 52nd.
- Alec Bohm has collected 153 base hits, an OBP of .327 and a slugging percentage of .437 this season.
- Bryce Harper leads Philadelphia with 134 hits and an OBP of .401 this season.
Diamondbacks Stats & Trends
- The Diamondbacks’ 166 home runs rank 22nd in Major League Baseball.
- Arizona’s .250 batting average ranks 13th in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks have the 14th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.322).
- Arizona is one of the best teams in baseball at making contact this season, ranking fourth with an average of 7.7 strikeouts per game.
- They have averaged 1.1 home runs per game in their 81 road contests this season.
- Arizona has a team slugging percentage of .392 in away games this season with 231 extra-base hits.
- They are averaging 8.2 base hits per game and batting .241 on the road this season.
Diamondbacks Key Batters
- Corbin Carroll has 161 hits with a .362 on-base percentage and a .506 slugging percentage, all club-bests for the Diamondbacks. He’s batting .285.
- Including all qualifying hitters, he is 15th in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 23rd and he is 18th in slugging.
- Christian Walker has 36 doubles, two triples, 33 home runs and 62 walks while batting .258. He’s slugging .497 with an on-base percentage of .333.
- His batting average ranks 75th among all qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 58th, and he is 23rd in slugging.
- Ketel Marte is batting .276 with 26 doubles, nine triples, 25 home runs and 71 walks.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has 35 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 33 walks while batting .261.
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks Injury Updates
- Phillies: Dylan Covey: 15 Day IL (Back), Erich Uelmen: 60 Day IL (Arm), Rhys Hoskins: 60 Day IL (Acl)
- Diamondbacks: Scott McGough: 15 Day IL (Shoulder), Tommy Henry: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Drey Jameson: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Austin Adams: 60 Day IL (Ankle), Dominic Fletcher: 60 Day IL (Finger), Mark Melancon: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Corbin Martin: 60 Day IL (Lat)