Table of Contents
The Arizona Diamondbacks host the Texas Rangers for Game 3 of the World Series on Monday at 8:03 PM ET at Chase Field. The series is tied at a game each. Arizona’s Brandon Pfaadt gets the start against Texas’ Max Scherzer.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, co-workers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Diamondbacks vs. Rangers
- Game Day: Monday, October 30, 2023
- Game Time: 8:03 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Stadium: Chase Field
How Do I Watch the Diamondbacks vs. the Rangers?
- TV Channel: FOX
Diamondbacks Stats & Trends
- The Diamondbacks average 1.0 home run per game to rank 22nd in MLB play with 166 total home runs.
- Arizona has the 13th-ranked batting average in the majors (.250).
- The Diamondbacks are 14th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .322.
- Arizona’s hitters strike out 7.7 times per game, the fourth-lowest average in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks average 1.0 home run per home game this season (80 total at home).
- Arizona is slugging .425 with 3.1 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The team is batting .260 with 696 hits (8.6 per game) at home this season.
Diamondbacks Key Batters
- Corbin Carroll has 161 hits and an OBP of .362 to go with a slugging percentage of .506. All three of those stats lead Arizona hitters this season. He has a .285 batting average, as well.
- He is 15th in batting average, 23rd in on-base percentage, and 18th in slugging among qualifying hitters in the majors.
- Carroll will look for his sixth straight game with a hit in this contest. During his last five outings he is batting .364 with a triple, a walk and six RBI.
- Christian Walker is hitting .258 with 36 doubles, two triples, 33 home runs and 62 walks. He’s slugging .497 with an on-base percentage of .333.
- He is 75th in batting average, 58th in on-base percentage and 23rd in slugging among qualified batters.
- Ketel Marte has 157 hits this season and has a slash line of .276/.358/.485.
- Marte heads into this game with 14 games in a row with at least one hit. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .356 with five doubles, a triple, a home run, a walk and eight RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has 24 home runs, 82 RBI and a batting average of .261 this season.
- Gurriel enters this game on a seven-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is batting .282 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
Rangers Stats & Trends
- The Rangers have hit 233 homers this season, which ranks third in the league.
- Texas ranks second in MLB with a .263 team batting average.
- The Rangers have an on-base percentage of .337 this season, which ranks third in the league.
- Texas ranks 17th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.7 Ks per contest.
- They have averaged 1.1 home runs per game in their 81 road contests this season.
- Texas is slugging .411 in 81 road games this season.
- They are averaging 8.9 base hits per game and batting .252 on the road this season.
Rangers Key Batters
- Marcus Semien has racked up a team-best .478 slugging percentage. He’s batting .276 with an on-base percentage of .348.
- Including all qualifying hitters, he is 28th in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 39th and he is 33rd in slugging.
- Semien brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .217 with three walks.
- Corey Seager paces his team with 156 hits and a .390 on-base percentage. He has a batting average of .327 while slugging .623.
- Including all qualified hitters, he is fifth in batting average, ninth in on-base percentage and second in slugging percentage.
- Adolis Garcia is hitting .245 with 29 doubles, 39 home runs and 65 walks.
- Nate Lowe is batting .262 with 38 doubles, three triples, 17 home runs and 93 walks.
Diamondbacks vs. Rangers Probable Pitchers
|Brandon Pfaadt (ARI)||Pitcher||Max Scherzer (TEX)|
|3 – 9||W/L||13 – 6|
Diamondbacks vs. Rangers Injury Updates
- Diamondbacks: Scott McGough: 15 Day IL (Shoulder), Tommy Henry: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Drey Jameson: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Austin Adams: 60 Day IL (Ankle), Dominic Fletcher: 60 Day IL (Finger), Mark Melancon: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Corbin Martin: 60 Day IL (Lat)
- Rangers: Jacob deGrom: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Ian Kennedy: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Brad Miller: 60 Day IL (Hamstring), Brett Martin: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Jake Odorizzi: 60 Day IL (Shoulder)