Table of Contents
Austin Hays and the Baltimore Orioles will play Nick Lodolo and the Cincinnati Reds on Sunday at 1:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Hays Props for Orioles vs Reds
- Game Day: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Game Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Stadium: Great American Ball Park
Hays in 2022
- Hays has 24 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and 22 walks while batting .258.
- Among hitters in MLB play, Hays ranks 76th in home runs and 63rd in RBI.
- Hays has recorded a hit 59 times this year in 93 games played (63.4%), including 23 multi-hit games (24.7%).
- In 12 of 93 games this season, Hays has gone yard (12.9%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 3.1% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
Reds Pitching in 2022
- Lodolo (3-3 with a 4.73 ERA and 47 strikeouts in 32 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Reds, his eighth of the season.
- The 24-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.73, with 13.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in seven games this season. Opponents are batting .301 against him.
- The Reds pitching staff is fifth in the league with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Reds pitchers combine to give up the second-most home runs in baseball (137 total, 1.4 per game).