Table of Contents
The Pittsburgh Pirates and Michael Chavis will take on Aaron Nola and the Philadelphia Phillies on Sunday at 1:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Chavis Props for Pirates vs Phillies
- Game Day: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: PNC Park
Chavis in 2022
- Chavis has put up a team-high 32 runs batted in.
- Chavis ranks 103rd in homers and 165th in RBI among all hitters in MLB play.
- Chavis has a hit in 41 out of 79 games this season (51.9%), with more than one hit in 20 of them (25.3%).
- Chavis has hit a long ball in 12.7% of his games this season (79 contests), leaving the ballpark in 3.5% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Phillies Pitching in 2022
- Nola gets the start for the Phillies, his 21st of the season. He is 6-8 with a 3.32 ERA and 144 strikeouts in 132 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 29-year-old ranks 29th in ERA (3.32), third in WHIP (.920), and 10th in K/9 (9.8) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Phillies pitching staff ranks eighth in MLB.
- Phillies pitchers combine to surrender 98 home runs (one per game), the sixth-fewest in the league.