Table of Contents
Juan Soto and the Washington Nationals will take on Max Scherzer and the New York Mets on Monday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Soto Props for Nationals vs Mets
- Game Day: Monday, August 1, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Soto in 2022
- Soto has put up a team-high 20 home runs.
- Soto’s home runs rank 20th in MLB and he ranks 75th in RBI in MLB.
- In 60.0% of his 100 games this season, Soto has recorded a base hit (60 times). He’s also notched 20 multi-hit games in 2022 (20.0%).
- Soto has homered in 19 of 100 games in 2022 (19.0%), which is 4.6% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Mets Pitching in 2022
- Scherzer gets the start for the Mets, his 14th of the season. He is 6-2 with a 2.09 ERA and 104 strikeouts in 82 innings pitched.
- The 38-year-old has an ERA of 2.09, with 11.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in 13 games this season. Opponents are batting .201 against him.
- The Mets pitching staff leads MLB with a collective 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Mets pitchers combine to surrender 108 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 13th in the league).