Table of Contents
Pete Alonso and the New York Mets will take on Patrick Corbin and the Washington Nationals on Monday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Alonso Props for Mets vs Nationals
- Game Day: Monday, August 1, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Alonso in 2022
- Alonso leads the Mets with 26 home runs and 85 runs batted in.
- In MLB action, Alonso ranks fifth in home runs and second in RBI.
- Alonso has tallied a hit 64 times this year in 100 games played (64.0%), including 28 multi-hit games (28.0%).
- Alonso has gone yard in 23 games this season (100 opportunities, 23.0%), going deep in 6.1% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- The Nationals will send Corbin (4-14) out to make his 22nd start of the season. He is 4-14 with a 6.49 ERA and 98 strikeouts in 105 1/3 innings pitched.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 33-year-old’s 6.49 ERA ranks 63rd, 1.766 WHIP ranks 63rd, and 8.4 K/9 ranks 31st.
- The pitching staff for the Nationals has a collective eight K/9, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Nationals pitchers combine to allow 150 total home runs at a rate of 1.5 per game (most in baseball).