Table of Contents
Nolan Arenado will hit the field for the St. Louis Cardinals against Josiah Gray and the Washington Nationals on Sunday. First pitch is set for 1:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arenado Props for Cardinals vs Nationals
- Game Day: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Arenado in 2022
- Arenado is hitting .293 with 24 doubles, a triple, 19 home runs and 35 walks.
- Among hitters in MLB play, Arenado ranks 24th in home runs and 19th in RBI.
- Arenado has a hit in 61 of 93 games this season (65.6%), with multiple base hits in 32 of those contests (34.4%).
- Arenado has homered in 19.4% of his games this season (93 contests), leaving the ballpark in 4.8% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- Gray (7-6) gets the starting nod for the Nationals in his 19th start of the season. He has a 4.45 ERA in 97 innings pitched, with 112 strikeouts.
- The 24-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.45, with 10.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in 18 games this season. Opponents are hitting .229 against him.
- The Nationals pitching staff ranks 22nd in MLB with a collective eight strikeouts per nine innings.
- Nationals pitchers combine to give up 148 total home runs at a rate of 1.5 per game (most in baseball).