Table of Contents
The St. Louis Cardinals and Paul Goldschmidt will face Josiah Gray and the Washington Nationals on Sunday at 1:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Goldschmidt Props for Cardinals vs Nationals
- Game Day: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Goldschmidt in 2022
- Goldschmidt leads the Cardinals in home runs (24), runs batted in (78) and has racked up a team-best batting average of .333.
- Among all batters in baseball, Goldschmidt’s home run total ranks seventh and his RBI tally ranks fourth.
- Goldschmidt has reached base with a hit 73 times this year in 95 games played (76.8%), including multiple hits on 34 occasions (35.8%).
- Goldschmidt has homered in 23.2% of his games this season (95 contests), leaving the ballpark in 5.8% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- Gray (7-6 with a 4.45 ERA and 112 strikeouts in 97 innings pitched) makes the start for the Nationals, his 19th of the season.
- In 18 games this season, the 24-year-old has put up a 4.45 ERA and 10.4 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .229 to his opponents.
- The 8.0 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Nationals pitching staff ranks 22nd in the league.
- Nationals pitchers combine to surrender the most home runs in baseball (148 total, 1.5 per game).