Table of Contents
After he reached base in all four of his plate appearances in his last game (going 1-for-1 with a home run and an RBI), Juan Soto and the Washington Nationals take on Jacob deGrom and the New York Mets on Tuesday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Soto Props for Nationals vs Mets
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 2, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Soto in 2022
- Soto has racked up a team-high 21 home runs.
- In baseball, Soto ranks 17th in homers and 69th in RBI.
- In 61 of 101 games this year (60.4%) Soto has gotten a hit, and 20 of those contests (19.8%) he posted more than one hit.
- Soto has homered in 20 of 101 games in 2022 (19.8%), which is 4.8% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Mets Pitching in 2022
- deGrom takes the mound for his first start of the season for the Mets.
- Last season he finished with a 1.08 ERA and a 0.554 WHIP over his 15 games, compiling a 7-2 record.
- The Mets pitching staff leads the league with a collective 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Mets pitchers combine to rank 12th in baseball in home runs allowed (109 total, 1.1 per game).