Table of Contents
Kyle Farmer will hit the field for the Cincinnati Reds against Braxton Garrett and the Miami Marlins on Tuesday. First pitch is set for 6:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Farmer Props for Reds vs Marlins
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 2, 2022
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Stadium: loanDepot park
Farmer in 2022
- Farmer is hitting .252 with 20 doubles, six home runs and 23 walks.
- In MLB, Farmer ranks 192nd in home runs and 51st in RBI.
- Farmer has a hit in 50 of 88 games this season, with multiple hits in 19 of them.
- In five of 88 games this season, Farmer has homered (5.7%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 1.7% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Marlins Pitching in 2022
- Garrett makes the start for the Marlins, his 11th of the season. He is 2-4 with a 3.96 ERA and 55 strikeouts in 52 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 24-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.96, with 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in 10 games this season. Opponents are batting .248 against him.
- The Marlins pitching staff ranks 11th in the league with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Marlins pitchers combine to rank 11th in baseball in home runs given up (107 total, one per game).