Table of Contents
Garrett Cooper and the Miami Marlins will play Justin Steele and the Chicago Cubs on Friday at 2:20 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Cooper Props for Marlins vs Cubs
- Game Day: Friday, August 5, 2022
- Game Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Wrigley Field
Cooper in 2022
- Cooper leads the Marlins with a .278 batting average.
- In baseball, Cooper ranks 179th in home runs and 95th in RBI.
- Cooper has a hit in 55 out of 85 games this season (64.7%), with at least two hits in 22 of those games (25.9%).
- Cooper has homered in 8.2% of his games in 2022 (seven of 85), 2.1% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Cubs Pitching in 2022
- Steele (4-7) takes the mound for the Cubs in his 20th start of the season. He has a 3.86 ERA in 91 innings pitched, with 87 strikeouts.
- In 19 games this season, the 27-year-old has put up a 3.86 ERA and 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .249 to opposing batters.
- The Cubs pitching staff ranks 13th in the league with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Cubs pitchers combine to allow 136 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game (third-most in baseball).