Table of Contents
Luis Arraez will take the field for the Minnesota Twins against Jose Berrios and the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday. First pitch is set for 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arraez Props for Twins vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Friday, August 5, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Arraez in 2022
- Arraez paces the Twins with a .326 batting average.
- Arraez’s home runs rank 197th in MLB and he ranks 158th in RBI in MLB.
- Arraez has recorded a hit 67 times this season in 94 games played (71.3%), including 34 multi-hit games (36.2%).
- Arraez has hit a home run in 6.4% of his games in 2022 (six of 94), 1.5% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 4||0-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- Berrios gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 22nd of the season. He is 8-4 with a 4.96 ERA and 106 strikeouts in 114 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 28-year-old ranks 57th in ERA (4.96), 48th in WHIP (1.321), and 31st in K/9 (8.3) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 13th in the league.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to rank 24th in baseball in home runs allowed (123 total, 1.2 per game).