Table of Contents
Alejandro Kirk will take the field for the Toronto Blue Jays against Tyler Mahle and the Minnesota Twins on Friday. First pitch is set for 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Kirk Props for Blue Jays vs Twins
- Game Day: Friday, August 5, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Kirk in 2022
- Kirk is batting .303 with 14 doubles, 12 home runs and 40 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB action, Kirk’s home run total ranks 83rd and his RBI tally ranks 109th.
- In 59 of 93 games this season (63.4%) Kirk has gotten a hit, and 26 of those contests (28.0%) he posted at least two.
- Kirk has hit a home run in 11.8% of his games this season (93 contests), going deep in 3.4% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Mahle makes the start for the Twins, his 20th of the season. He is 5-7 with a 4.40 ERA and 114 strikeouts in 104 1/3 innings pitched.
- In 19 games this season, the 27-year-old has a 4.40 ERA and 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .232 to opposing hitters.
- The pitching staff for the Twins has a collective 8.4 K/9, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Twins pitchers combine to allow 128 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (fifth-most in the league).