Table of Contents
Rhys Hoskins and the Philadelphia Phillies square off against Josiah Gray and the Washington Nationals on Friday at 7:05 PM. Hoskins is coming off a game when he reached base in both of his plate appearances, going 2-for-2 with a home run and two RBI.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Hoskins Props for Phillies vs Nationals
- Game Day: Friday, August 5, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Citizens Bank Park
Hoskins in 2022
- Hoskins is hitting .251 with 20 doubles, two triples, 21 home runs and 49 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Hoskins’ home run total ranks 18th and his RBI tally ranks 57th.
- Hoskins has reached base with a hit 66 times this year in 104 games played (63.5%), including multiple hits on 23 occasions (22.1%).
- Out of the 104 games Hoskins has played in this season, he’s homered in 19 contests (18.3%), homering in 4.8% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- Gray makes the start for the Nationals, his 20th of the season. He is 7-7 with a 4.59 ERA and 118 strikeouts through 102 innings pitched.
- In 19 games this season, the 24-year-old has put up a 4.59 ERA and 10.4 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .230 to opposing hitters.
- The pitching staff for the Nationals has a collective eight K/9, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Nationals give up the most home runs in baseball (157 total, 1.5 per game).