Table of Contents
The Toronto Blue Jays and Vladimir Guerrero Jr. will play Tyler Mahle and the Minnesota Twins on Friday at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Guerrero Props for Blue Jays vs Twins
- Game Day: Friday, August 5, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Guerrero in 2022
- Guerrero paces the Blue Jays with 22 home runs and 66 runs batted in.
- In baseball, Guerrero ranks 16th in home runs and 14th in RBI.
- In 74.0% of his games this season (77 of 104), Guerrero has posted a hit, and in 28 of those games (26.9%) he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- Guerrero has hit a long ball in 19.2% of his games this season (104 contests), leaving the ballpark in 4.9% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Mahle makes the start for the Twins, his 20th of the season. He is 5-7 with a 4.40 ERA and 114 strikeouts in 104 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 27-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.40, with 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings, in 19 games this season. Opponents have a .232 batting average against him.
- The Twins pitching staff is 18th in MLB with a collective 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Twins allow the fifth-most home runs in baseball (128 total, 1.2 per game).