Table of Contents
Bo Bichette will take the field for the Toronto Blue Jays against Chris Archer and the Minnesota Twins on Sunday. First pitch is set for 2:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Bichette Props for Blue Jays vs Twins
- Game Day: Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Bichette in 2022
- Bichette is batting .262 with 26 doubles, 15 home runs and 27 walks.
- Among hitters in baseball, Bichette ranks 51st in home runs and 25th in RBI.
- Bichette has a hit in 72.6% of his 106 games this season, with at least two hits in 30.2% of them (32).
- Bichette has hit a long ball in 13.2% of his games in 2022 (14 of 106), 3.2% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Archer (2-5) gets the starting nod for the Twins in his 19th start of the season. He’s put together a 4.05 ERA in 73 1/3 innings pitched, with 62 strikeouts.
- The 33-year-old has amassed a 4.05 ERA and 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings across 18 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .211 to opposing hitters.
- The 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Twins pitching staff ranks 19th in the league.
- The Twins allow the fifth-most home runs in baseball (132 total, 1.2 per game).