Table of Contents
George Springer and the Toronto Blue Jays will play Dylan Bundy and the Minnesota Twins on Saturday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Springer Props for Blue Jays vs Twins
- Game Day: Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Springer in 2022
- Springer is batting .251 with 14 doubles, two triples, 18 home runs and 36 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Springer’s home run total ranks 35th and his RBI tally ranks 62nd.
- Springer has reached base with a hit 60 times this year in 89 games played (67.4%), including multiple hits on 22 occasions (24.7%).
- In 19.1% of his games this season, Springer has hit a long ball (17 of 89). During the 2022 campaign, he’s taken the pitcher deep in 4.7% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Bundy gets the start for the Twins, his 19th of the season. He is 6-5 with a 5.04 ERA and 68 strikeouts through 89 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 29-year-old has put together a 5.04 ERA and 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings across 18 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .271 to his opponents.
- The Twins pitching staff is 19th in the league with a collective 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Twins pitchers combine to surrender 131 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (fifth-most in the league).