Table of Contents
The Boston Red Sox and Rafael Devers will face Daniel Lynch and the Kansas City Royals on Saturday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Devers Props for Red Sox vs Royals
- Game Day: Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
Devers in 2022
- Devers leads the Red Sox with 23 home runs and 59 runs batted in, while accumulating a team-best batting average of .319.
- In MLB play, Devers ranks 15th in home runs and 25th in RBI.
- Devers has a hit in 83.5% of his 91 games this year, with at least two hits in 34.1% of those contests (31).
- In 21 of 91 games this season, Devers has homered (23.1%). He’s left the yard in 5.8% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||July 22||1-for-3||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Royals Pitching in 2022
- Lynch (4-7 with a 4.70 ERA and 80 strikeouts in 76 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Royals, his 17th of the season.
- The 25-year-old has a 4.70 ERA and 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings across 16 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .279 to opposing hitters.
- The pitching staff for the Royals has a collective 7.5 K/9, the fourth-worst in MLB.
- Royals pitchers combine to give up 113 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 14th in baseball).