Table of Contents
Yordan Alvarez and the Houston Astros will play Cal Quantrill and the Cleveland Guardians on Saturday at 6:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Alvarez Props for Astros vs Guardians
- Game Day: Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Stadium: Progressive Field
Alvarez in 2022
- Alvarez has accumulated a team-best batting average of .306, while pacing the Astros in home runs (30) and runs batted in (73).
- Alvarez’s home runs rank third in MLB and he ranks seventh in RBI in MLB.
- Alvarez has a hit in 62.6% of his games this season (57 of 91), with multiple base knocks in 30 of them (33.0%).
- Alvarez has hit a long ball in 28.6% of his games this season (91 contests), leaving the ballpark in 7.9% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||August 3||0-for-4||0||0||1||0||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 2||1-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 1||0-for-2||0||0||1||1||1||0|
Guardians Pitching in 2022
- Quantrill (7-5 with a 4.08 ERA and 75 strikeouts in 117 innings pitched) gets the start for the Guardians, his 21st of the season.
- The 27-year-old’s 4.08 ERA ranks 45th, 1.316 WHIP ranks 47th, and 5.8 K/9 ranks 60th among qualifying pitchers this season.
- The 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Guardians pitching staff ranks 21st in the league.
- The Guardians rank 23rd in baseball in home runs given up (119 total, 1.1 per game).