Table of Contents
The Baltimore Orioles and Cedric Mullins will face Yusei Kikuchi and the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Mullins Props for Orioles vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Monday, August 8, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Mullins in 2022
- Mullins paces the Orioles with a team-high batting average of .260.
- Mullins ranks 142nd in home runs and 82nd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Mullins has a hit in 69.2% of his 104 games this season, with at least two hits in 29.8% of them (31).
- In 8.7% of his games this season, Mullins has gone yard (nine of 104). During the 2022 campaign, he’s hit a round-tripper in 1.9% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- Kikuchi (4-5 with a 4.86 ERA and 84 strikeouts in 74 innings pitched) gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 19th of the season.
- In 18 games this season, the 31-year-old has an ERA of 4.86, with 10.2 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .239 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 14th in the league.
- The Blue Jays rank 24th in baseball in home runs given up (126 total, 1.2 per game).