Table of Contents
Jorge Polanco and the Minnesota Twins will take on Kevin Gausman and the Toronto Blue Jays on Sunday at 2:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Polanco Props for Twins vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Polanco in 2022
- Polanco has accumulated a team-high 51 runs batted in.
- Among hitters in baseball, Polanco ranks 63rd in home runs and 57th in RBI.
- Polanco has a hit in 61.4% of his 88 games this season, with multiple base knocks in 21.6% of those games (19).
- Polanco has hit a long ball in 14.8% of his games this season (88 contests), going deep in 3.7% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 6||2-for-5||0||0||2||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 5||0-for-3||1||0||0||1||3||0|
|Blue Jays||August 4||0-for-2||1||0||0||0||2||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- The Blue Jays will send Gausman (8-8) out for his 21st start of the season. He is 8-8 with a 3.06 ERA and 132 strikeouts through 111 2/3 innings pitched.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 31-year-old ranks 20th in ERA (3.06), 44th in WHIP (1.245), and sixth in K/9 (10.6).
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks 14th in the league.
- The Blue Jays rank 24th in baseball in home runs allowed (126 total, 1.2 per game).