Table of Contents
The Baltimore Orioles and Cedric Mullins will take the field against Alek Manoah and the Toronto Blue Jays on Tuesday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Mullins Props for Orioles vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Mullins in 2022
- Mullins is hitting .258 with 25 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 33 walks.
- Mullins’ home runs rank 143rd in MLB and he ranks 82nd in RBI in MLB.
- Mullins has a hit in 72 of 105 games this year, with multiple hits in 31 of them.
- Mullins has hit a long ball in 8.6% of his games in 2022 (nine of 105), 1.9% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 8||0-for-3||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- The Blue Jays are sending Manoah (12-5) to the mound for his 22nd start of the season. He is 12-5 with a 2.45 ERA and 119 strikeouts through 132 innings pitched.
- The 24-year-old ranks sixth in ERA (2.45), ninth in WHIP (.992), and 34th in K/9 (8.1) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
- The Blue Jays pitching staff ranks 14th in MLB with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to allow 130 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (to rank 24th in the league).