Table of Contents
The Baltimore Orioles and Austin Hays will play Jose Berrios and the Toronto Blue Jays on Wednesday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Hays Props for Orioles vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Hays in 2022
- Hays has 24 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 23 walks while batting .261.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Hays’ home run total ranks 76th and his RBI tally ranks 71st.
- Hays has a hit in 62 of 97 games this season, with multiple hits in 25 of them.
- Hays has hit a long ball in 13.4% of his games this season (97 contests), going deep in 3.2% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 9||1-for-4||1||0||0||2||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 8||2-for-4||1||1||1||1||0||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- The Blue Jays will send Berrios (8-4) out for his 23rd start of the season. He is 8-4 with a 5.19 ERA and 107 strikeouts through 118 innings pitched.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB play this season, the 28-year-old ranks 60th in ERA (5.19), 52nd in WHIP (1.347), and 34th in K/9 (8.2).
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks 15th in the league.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to give up 131 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game (to rank 24th in baseball).