Table of Contents
The Toronto Blue Jays and Alejandro Kirk will take the field against Dean Kremer and the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Kirk Props for Blue Jays vs Orioles
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Kirk in 2022
- Kirk is hitting .305 with 14 doubles, 12 home runs and 41 walks.
- Kirk’s home runs rank 88th in MLB and he ranks 115th in RBI in MLB.
- In 62 of 98 games this season (63.3%) Kirk has recorded a hit, and 28 of those contests (28.6%) he posted at least two hits.
- In 11.2% of his games this season, Kirk has hit a long ball (11 of 98). During the 2022 campaign, he’s taken the pitcher deep in 3.3% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Orioles Pitching in 2022
- Kremer (4-3 with a 3.43 ERA and 43 strikeouts in 57 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Orioles, his 12th of the season.
- The 26-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.43, with 6.7 strikeouts per nine innings, in 11 games this season. Opponents are hitting .279 against him.
- The 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Orioles pitching staff ranks 24th in the league.
- Orioles pitchers combine to rank 23rd in baseball in home runs surrendered (123 total, 1.1 per game).