Table of Contents
The Minnesota Twins and Byron Buxton will hit the field against Julio Urias and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday at 10:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Buxton Props for Twins vs Dodgers
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Buxton in 2022
- Buxton has racked up a team-high 26 home runs.
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Buxton’s home run total ranks seventh and his RBI tally ranks 76th.
- Buxton has tallied a hit 44 times this year in 81 games played (54.3%), including 18 multi-hit games (22.2%).
- Buxton has hit a long ball in 27.2% of his games in 2022 (22 of 81), 7.7% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 7||0-for-1||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 6||1-for-4||0||0||1||1||1||0|
|Blue Jays||August 4||0-for-3||0||0||0||2||1||0|
Dodgers Pitching in 2022
- The Dodgers are sending Urias (11-6) to make his 22nd start of the season. He is 11-6 with a 2.57 ERA and 109 strikeouts in 115 2/3 innings pitched.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 25-year-old’s 2.57 ERA ranks ninth, .986 WHIP ranks eighth, and 8.5 K/9 ranks 28th.
- The 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Dodgers pitching staff ranks ninth in the league.
- Dodgers pitchers combine to allow 93 home runs (0.9 per game), the second-fewest in baseball.