Table of Contents
Mookie Betts and the Los Angeles Dodgers will face Joe Ryan and the Minnesota Twins on Tuesday at 10:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betts Props for Dodgers vs Twins
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Betts in 2022
- Betts has launched a team-best 25 home runs.
- Among all hitters in MLB action, Betts’ home run total ranks 10th and his RBI tally ranks 29th.
- In 65 of 91 games this season (71.4%) Betts has gotten a hit, and 31 of those contests (34.1%) he posted at least two.
- In 22 of 91 games this season, Betts has hit a home run (24.2%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 5.9% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Ryan gets the start for the Twins, his 18th of the season. He is 8-4 with a 3.67 ERA and 89 strikeouts through 90 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 26-year-old has put up a 3.67 ERA and 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings across 17 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .215 to opposing hitters.
- The pitching staff for the Twins has a collective 8.4 K/9, which ranks 19th in the league.
- Twins pitchers combine to surrender 132 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (fifth-most in the league).