Table of Contents
Cesar Hernandez and the Washington Nationals will face Justin Steele and the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday at 2:20 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Hernández Props for Nationals vs Cubs
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Game Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Wrigley Field
Hernández in 2022
- Hernandez is batting .238 with 22 doubles, three triples and 34 walks.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Hernandez’s home run total ranks 401st and his RBI tally ranks 246th.
- Hernandez has tallied a hit 72 times this year in 111 games played (64.9%), including 26 multi-hit games (23.4%).
- Hernandez has not yet hit a long ball this season in the 111 games he’s logged a plate appearance.
Last Five Games
Cubs Pitching in 2022
- Steele gets the start for the Cubs, his 21st of the season. He is 4-7 with a 3.67 ERA and 97 strikeouts in 95 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 20 games this season, the 27-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.67, with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .247 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Cubs has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- Cubs pitchers combine to give up 143 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game (third-most in the league).