Nelson Cruz and the Washington Nationals will take on Justin Steele and the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday at 2:20 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Cruz Props for Nationals vs Cubs
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Game Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Wrigley Field
Cruz in 2022
- Cruz has racked up a team-best 52 runs batted in.
- Cruz’s home runs rank 159th in MLB and he ranks 54th in RBI in MLB.
- In 59 of 99 games this year (59.6%) Cruz has gotten a hit, and 19 of those contests (19.2%) he posted at least two hits.
- Cruz has homered in eight of 99 games in 2022 (8.1%), which is 2% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Cubs Pitching in 2022
- The Cubs will send Steele (4-7) to the mound to make his 21st start of the season. He is 4-7 with a 3.67 ERA and 97 strikeouts in 95 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 27-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.67, with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in 20 games this season. Opponents have a .247 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Cubs has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 13th in the league.
- Cubs pitchers combine to allow 143 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (third-most in the league).