Table of Contents
Nico Hoerner will take the field for the Chicago Cubs against Nick Lodolo and the Cincinnati Reds on Thursday. First pitch is at 7:15 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Hoerner Props for Cubs vs Reds
- Game Day: Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Game Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Location: Dyersville, Iowa
- Stadium: Field of Dreams
Hoerner in 2022
- Hoerner paces the Cubs with a .300 batting average.
- Among hitters in MLB play, Hoerner ranks 181st in homers and 148th in RBI.
- Hoerner has a hit in 65 of 93 games this season (69.9%), with at least two hits in 25 of those contests (26.9%).
- Hoerner has hit a home run in seven games this season (93 opportunities, 7.5%), leaving the ballpark in 1.9% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Reds Pitching in 2022
- Lodolo gets the start for the Reds, his 10th of the season. He is 3-3 with a 4.40 ERA and 58 strikeouts in 43 innings pitched.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 4.40, with 12.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in nine games this season. Opponents have a .279 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Reds has a collective nine K/9, the sixth-best in MLB.
- Reds pitchers combine to surrender 149 total home runs at a rate of 1.4 per game (second-most in the league).