Paul Goldschmidt and the St. Louis Cardinals will take on Eric Lauer and the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday at 8:15 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Goldschmidt Props for Cardinals vs Brewers
- Game Day: Friday, August 12, 2022
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
Goldschmidt in 2022
- Goldschmidt has a team-best batting average of .332, while leading the Cardinals in home runs (27) and runs batted in (87).
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Goldschmidt’s home run total ranks sixth and his RBI tally ranks fourth.
- Goldschmidt has recorded a hit 79 times this year in 105 games played (75.2%), including 38 multi-hit games (36.2%).
- Goldschmidt has hit a home run in 23.8% of his games in 2022 (25 of 105), 5.9% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Brewers Pitching in 2022
- The Brewers are sending Lauer (8-3) to make his 21st start of the season. He is 8-3 with a 3.59 ERA and 111 strikeouts through 112 2/3 innings pitched.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 27-year-old ranks 34th in ERA (3.59), 37th in WHIP (1.216), and 17th in K/9 (8.9).
- The pitching staff for the Brewers has a collective 9.6 K/9, the first-best in the league.
- Brewers pitchers combine to give up 124 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 21st in baseball).