Table of Contents
Joc Pederson returns to action after he reached base in both of his plate appearances in his last game, going 2-for-2 with a double and an RBI. His San Francisco Giants face Bryse Wilson and the Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday at 10:15 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Pederson Props for Giants vs Pirates
- Game Day: Friday, August 12, 2022
- Game Time: 10:15 PM ET
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Stadium: Oracle Park
Pederson in 2022
- Pederson has hit a team-high 17 home runs.
- Among all batters in baseball, Pederson’s home run total ranks 40th and his RBI tally ranks 91st.
- Pederson has a hit in 52.7% of his 91 games this season, with multiple base hits in 16.5% of those games (15).
- Pederson has gone yard in 15.4% of his games in 2022 (14 of 91), 5.7% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Pirates Pitching in 2022
- Wilson (2-6) takes the mound for the Pirates in his 13th start of the season. He has a 5.86 ERA in 66 innings pitched, with 47 strikeouts.
- The 24-year-old has put up a 5.86 ERA and 6.4 strikeouts per nine innings across 15 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .305 to opposing hitters.
- The 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Pirates pitching staff ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Pirates rank 14th in baseball in home runs surrendered (117 total, one per game).