Table of Contents
Luis Arraez will take the field for the Minnesota Twins against Patrick Sandoval and the Los Angeles Angels on Friday. First pitch is set for 9:38 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arraez Props for Twins vs Angels
- Game Day: Friday, August 12, 2022
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Stadium: Angel Stadium
Arraez in 2022
- Arraez has accumulated a team-high batting average of .333.
- In MLB, Arraez ranks 208th in homers and 156th in RBI.
- Arraez has reached base with a hit 70 times this season in 98 games played (71.4%), including multiple hits on 37 occasions (37.8%).
- Arraez has hit a long ball in 6.1% of his games this season (98 contests), going deep in 1.5% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 7||3-for-5||0||0||1||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 6||3-for-5||2||0||1||0||0||1|
|Blue Jays||August 5||0-for-5||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 4||0-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Angels Pitching in 2022
- The Angels are sending Sandoval (3-7) to make his 19th start of the season. He is 3-7 with a 3.41 ERA and 102 strikeouts in 95 innings pitched.
- The 25-year-old has put together a 3.41 ERA and 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings in 18 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .259 to his opponents.
- The Angels pitching staff is 13th in the league with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Angels pitchers combine to rank 11th in baseball in home runs surrendered (116 total, one per game).