Table of Contents
Booksmakers give the Atlanta Braves (67-46) the edge (-177 on the moneyline) to add to their three-game winning streak when they play the Miami Marlins (50-62), at +150, on Saturday at 1:10 PM ET. Atlanta’s Kyle Muller and Miami’s Jesus Luzardo pitch first for their squads in this matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Braves vs. Marlins
- Game Day: Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Stadium: loanDepot park
Braves Stats & Trends
- The Braves average 1.5 home runs per game to rank second in baseball with 172 total home runs.
- The Braves have the 10th-best batting average in the majors (.250).
- The Braves are 16th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .313.
- The Braves strike out 9.3 times per game, the second-worst mark in baseball.
- The Braves average 1.5 homers per road game this season (83 total on the road).
- The Braves are averaging 3.7 extra-base hits per game while slugging .439 on the road.
- On the road this season the club averages 8.6 hits per game and is batting .245.
Braves Key Batters
- Austin Riley leads Atlanta with 130 hits and a team-best slugging percentage of .589.
- Among the qualified hitters in the majors, Riley’s batting average ranks 19th, his on-base percentage ranks 32nd, and he is fourth in slugging.
- Riley hopes to build on a four-game hitting streak in this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .261 with a double, a triple, a home run and five RBI.
- Matt Olson is hitting .248 with 36 doubles, 22 home runs and 56 walks.
- Among all qualifying hitters, Olson is 96th in batting average, 63rd in on-base percentage and 24th in slugging percentage.
- Olson brings a three-game streak with at least one hit into this contest. In his last five games he is hitting .200 with a home run, two walks and an RBI.
- Dansby Swanson has 128 hits this season and has a slash line of .292/.345/.460.
- Marcell Ozuna is batting .211 with a .261 OBP and 46 RBI for Atlanta this season.
Marlins Stats & Trends
- The Marlins have hit 102 homers this season, which ranks 23rd in the league.
- The Marlins’ .236 batting average ranks 23rd in the league this season.
- The Marlins have an on-base percentage of .300 this season, which ranks 26th in the league.
- The Marlins rank 19th in strikeouts per game (8.7) among MLB offenses.
- In 52 games at home this season, they’ve hit 45 homers, an average of 0.9 per contest.
- They have a team slugging percentage of .380 in home games this season with 138 extra-base hits.
- They are averaging 7.9 base hits per game and batting .241 as a team at home this season.
Marlins Key Batters
- Miguel Rojas is hitting .232 with 14 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 23 walks.
- Including all qualified players in the majors, Rojas ranks 121st in batting average, 140th in on-base percentage and 141st in slugging percentage.
- Jesus Aguilar leads his team with a .386 slugging percentage.
- Aguilar is 113th in batting average, 141st in on-base percentage and 114th in slugging percentage in the big leagues.
- Garrett Cooper has a team-best OBP (.348), and paces the Marlins in hits (86).
- Jon Berti is batting .274 with 11 doubles, two triples, two home runs and 27 walks.
Braves vs. Marlins Probable Pitchers