Table of Contents
The Baltimore Orioles and Cedric Mullins will square off against Shane McClanahan and the Tampa Bay Rays on Saturday at 4:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Mullins Props for Orioles vs Rays
- Game Day: Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Mullins in 2022
- Mullins paces the Orioles with a team-best batting average of .266.
- Mullins ranks 132nd in homers and 74th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- In 75 of 108 games this season (69.4%) Mullins has recorded a hit, and 34 of those contests (31.5%) he posted at least two.
- Out of the 108 games Mullins has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s homered in 10 contests (9.3%), leaving the ballpark in 2.1% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||August 11||2-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 9||2-for-4||1||0||0||2||1||0|
|Blue Jays||August 8||0-for-3||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Rays Pitching in 2022
- McClanahan gets the start for the Rays, his 22nd of the season. He is 10-5 with a 2.24 ERA and 161 strikeouts through 128 1/3 innings pitched.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB play this season, the 25-year-old ranks fourth in ERA (2.24), first in WHIP (.834), and fourth in K/9 (11.3).
- The Rays pitching staff is 13th in the league with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rays rank 15th in baseball in home runs given up (120 total, 1.1 per game).