Table of Contents
The St. Louis Cardinals and Paul Goldschmidt will square off against Aaron Ashby and the Milwaukee Brewers on Sunday at 2:15 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Goldschmidt Props for Cardinals vs Brewers
- Game Day: Sunday, August 14, 2022
- Game Time: 2:15 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
Goldschmidt in 2022
- Goldschmidt paces the Cardinals in home runs (28), runs batted in (89) and has a team-best batting average of .330.
- In MLB action, Goldschmidt ranks sixth in home runs and fourth in RBI.
- Goldschmidt has a hit in 81 of 107 games this year (75.7%), with multiple hits in 38 of those contests (35.5%).
- Goldschmidt has gone yard in 26 of 107 games in 2022 (24.3%), which is 6% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Brewers Pitching in 2022
- Ashby (2-10) takes the mound for the Brewers in his 16th start of the season. He’s put together a 4.32 ERA in 85 1/3 innings pitched, with 103 strikeouts.
- The 24-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.32, with 10.9 strikeouts per nine innings, in 21 games this season. Opponents have a .251 batting average against him.
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Brewers pitching staff ranks third in MLB.
- Brewers pitchers combine to surrender 126 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 20th in baseball).