Table of Contents
The Baltimore Orioles and Anthony Santander will square off against Yusei Kikuchi and the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday at 7:07 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Santander Props for Orioles vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Monday, August 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
Santander in 2022
- Santander leads the Orioles with 20 home runs and 60 runs batted in.
- In baseball, Santander ranks 30th in homers and 32nd in RBI.
- Santander has reached base with a hit 71 times this year in 105 games played (67.6%), including multiple hits on 28 occasions (26.7%).
- Santander has hit a home run in 18.1% of his games this season (105 contests), leaving the ballpark in 4.4% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||August 11||0-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 9||2-for-3||1||0||0||0||0||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- Kikuchi (4-6 with a 5.13 ERA and 88 strikeouts in 79 innings pitched) makes the start for the Blue Jays, his 20th of the season.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 5.13, with 10 strikeouts per nine innings, in 19 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .244 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 16th in the league.
- The Blue Jays rank 24th in baseball in home runs given up (134 total, 1.2 per game).