Table of Contents
Freddie Freeman will take the field for the Los Angeles Dodgers against Brady Singer and the Kansas City Royals on Sunday. First pitch is set for 2:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Freeman Props for Dodgers vs Royals
- Game Day: Sunday, August 14, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
Freeman in 2022
- Freeman has a team-high batting average of .320.
- Freeman ranks 58th in homers and 13th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Freeman has a hit in 73.2% of his 112 games this season, with multiple hits in 33.9% of those contests (38).
- In 15 of 112 games this season, Freeman has homered (13.4%). He’s left the yard in 3.0% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Royals Pitching in 2022
- Singer makes the start for the Royals, his 16th of the season. He is 5-4 with a 3.49 ERA and 100 strikeouts in 98 innings pitched.
- The 26-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.49, with 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in 18 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .248 batting average against him.
- The Royals pitching staff is 26th in the league with a collective 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Royals pitchers combine to rank 22nd in baseball in home runs surrendered (129 total, 1.1 per game).