Table of Contents
The Washington Nationals and Keibert Ruiz will square off against Marcus Stroman and the Chicago Cubs on Monday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ruiz Props for Nationals vs Cubs
- Game Day: Monday, August 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Ruiz in 2022
- Ruiz leads the Nationals with a team-best batting average of .245.
- Ruiz ranks 213th in homers and 196th in RBI among all hitters in MLB action.
- In 57.6% of his 92 games this season, Ruiz has recorded a base hit (53 times). He’s also notched 24 multi-hit games in 2022 (26.1%).
- In 5.4% of his games this season, Ruiz has homered (five of 92). During the 2022 campaign, he’s left the yard in 1.7% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Cubs Pitching in 2022
- Stroman (3-5) takes the mound for the Cubs in his 16th start of the season. He has a 4.20 ERA in 79 1/3 innings pitched, with 74 strikeouts.
- The 31-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.20, with 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in 15 games this season. Opponents are batting .239 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Cubs has a collective 8.8 K/9, the 10th-best in MLB.
- Cubs pitchers combine to allow 145 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (third-most in baseball).