Table of Contents
Austin Riley and the Atlanta Braves will take on Carlos Carrasco and the New York Mets on Monday at 7:20 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Riley Props for Braves vs Mets
- Game Day: Monday, August 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Truist Park
Riley in 2022
- Riley has racked up a team-best batting average of .292, and paces the Braves in home runs (30).
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Riley’s home run total ranks fourth and his RBI tally ranks 10th.
- Riley has recorded a hit 78 times this year in 114 games played (68.4%), including 42 multi-hit games (36.8%).
- Riley has homered in 29 of 114 games in 2022 (25.4%), which is 6.0% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||August 10||1-for-5||1||0||0||1||0||0|
Mets Pitching in 2022
- Carrasco (13-4 with a 3.76 ERA and 123 strikeouts in 124 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Mets, his 23rd of the season.
- The 35-year-old ranks 38th in ERA (3.76), 47th in WHIP (1.279), and 19th in K/9 (8.9) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
- The pitching staff for the Mets has a collective 9.7 K/9, the first-best in the league.
- The Mets rank 15th in baseball in home runs given up (121 total, 1.1 per game).