Table of Contents
Rhys Hoskins and the Philadelphia Phillies will take on Mike Minor and the Cincinnati Reds on Monday at 6:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Hoskins Props for Phillies vs Reds
- Game Day: Monday, August 15, 2022
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Stadium: Great American Ball Park
Hoskins in 2022
- Hoskins is hitting .249 with 21 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 56 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB action, Hoskins’ home run total ranks 15th and his RBI tally ranks 55th.
- Hoskins has reached base with a hit 73 times this year in 113 games played (64.6%), including multiple hits in 20.4% of them (23 times).
- In 19.5% of his games this season, Hoskins has homered (22 of 113). During the 2022 campaign, he’s taken the pitcher deep in 5% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Reds Pitching in 2022
- Minor makes the start for the Reds, his 13th of the season. He is 1-9 with a 6.24 ERA and 54 strikeouts in 62 innings pitched.
- The 34-year-old has a 6.24 ERA and 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings across 12 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .276 to opposing hitters.
- The Reds pitching staff is seventh in MLB with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- Reds pitchers combine to surrender the second-most home runs in baseball (155 total, 1.4 per game).