Table of Contents
The Toronto Blue Jays and Vladimir Guerrero Jr. will square off against Kyle Bradish and the Baltimore Orioles on Monday at 7:07 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Guerrero Props for Blue Jays vs Orioles
- Game Day: Monday, August 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
Guerrero in 2022
- Guerrero has put up a team-best 23 home runs and 69 runs batted in.
- Guerrero’s home runs rank 20th in MLB and he ranks 18th in RBI in MLB.
- Guerrero has reached base with a hit 84 times this year in 112 games played (75.0%), including multiple hits on 30 occasions (26.8%).
- Guerrero has homered in 21 games this season (112 opportunities, 18.8%), leaving the ballpark in 4.7% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Orioles Pitching in 2022
- Bradish (1-4) gets the starting nod for the Orioles in his 14th start of the season. He has a 6.42 ERA in 61 2/3 innings pitched, with 62 strikeouts.
- The 25-year-old has put up an ERA of 6.42, with 9 strikeouts per nine innings, in 13 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .314 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Orioles has a collective 7.8 K/9, which ranks 23rd in the league.
- The Orioles rank 19th in baseball in home runs surrendered (126 total, 1.1 per game).