Table of Contents
The Baltimore Orioles and Anthony Santander will face Adrian Sampson and the Chicago Cubs on Thursday at 3:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Santander Props for Orioles vs Cubs
- Game Day: Thursday, August 18, 2022
- Game Time: 3:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Santander in 2022
- Santander leads the Orioles with 20 home runs and 61 runs batted in.
- Santander’s home runs rank 31st in MLB and he ranks 32nd in RBI in MLB.
- Santander has a hit in 72 of 108 games this year (66.7%), with multiple base hits in 28 of those contests (25.9%).
- Santander has homered in 17.6% of his games in 2022 (19 of 108), 4.3% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 17||0-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 16||0-for-4||0||0||0||2||1||0|
|Blue Jays||August 15||1-for-3||1||0||1||1||2||0|
Cubs Pitching in 2022
- Sampson (0-3) gets the starting nod for the Cubs in his 10th start of the season. He’s put together a 3.88 ERA in 53 1/3 innings pitched, with 42 strikeouts.
- The 30-year-old has a 3.88 ERA and 7.1 strikeouts per nine innings across 11 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .257 to opposing hitters.
- The Cubs pitching staff ranks 12th in the league with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Cubs pitchers combine to allow 148 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (third-most in the league).