Table of Contents
The Baltimore Orioles and Cedric Mullins will play Adrian Sampson and the Chicago Cubs on Thursday at 3:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Mullins Props for Orioles vs Cubs
- Game Day: Thursday, August 18, 2022
- Game Time: 3:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Mullins in 2022
- Mullins has racked up a team-high batting average of .263.
- Among hitters in MLB, Mullins ranks 117th in home runs and 78th in RBI.
- Mullins has a hit in 77 of 111 games this year, with multiple hits in 34 of them.
- Mullins has hit a home run in 9.9% of his games in 2022 (11 of 111), 2.2% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 17||1-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 16||1-for-5||1||1||1||0||0||1|
|Blue Jays||August 15||0-for-0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Cubs Pitching in 2022
- Sampson makes the start for the Cubs, his 10th of the season. He is 0-3 with a 3.88 ERA and 42 strikeouts in 53 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 30-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.88, with 7.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in 11 games this season. Opponents have a .257 batting average against him.
- The 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Cubs pitching staff ranks 12th in the league.
- The Cubs give up the third-most home runs in baseball (148 total, 1.3 per game).