Table of Contents
DJ LeMahieu and the New York Yankees take on Jose Berrios and the Toronto Blue Jays on Thursday at 7:05 PM. LeMahieu is coming off a game when he reached base in his only plate appearance, going 1-for-1.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, LeMahieu Props for Yankees vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Thursday, August 18, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
LeMahieu in 2022
- LeMahieu is batting .281 with 18 doubles, 12 home runs and 61 walks.
- Among hitters in MLB action, LeMahieu ranks 97th in home runs and 114th in RBI.
- LeMahieu has a hit in 65.7% of his games this season (69 of 105), with at least two hits in 31 of them (29.5%).
- LeMahieu has gone yard in 12 games this season (105 opportunities, 11.4%), leaving the ballpark in 2.6% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||August 13||0-for-5||0||0||0||3||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 12||1-for-5||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- Berrios (8-5) takes the mound for the Blue Jays in his 24th start of the season. He has a 5.61 ERA in 122 innings pitched, with 108 strikeouts.
- This season, the 28-year-old ranks 57th in ERA (5.61), 50th in WHIP (1.385), and 34th in K/9 (8) among qualifying pitchers.
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to rank 23rd in baseball in home runs given up (137 total, 1.2 per game).