Table of Contents
The Arizona Diamondbacks and Daulton Varsho will take the field against Miles Mikolas and the St. Louis Cardinals on Friday at 9:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Varsho Props for Diamondbacks vs Cardinals
- Game Day: Friday, August 19, 2022
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Stadium: Chase Field
Varsho in 2022
- Varsho is batting .241 with 18 doubles, three triples, 16 home runs and 37 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB action, Varsho’s home run total ranks 53rd and his RBI tally ranks 53rd.
- Varsho has a hit in 68 out of 108 games this season (63.0%), with multiple base hits in 21 of them (19.4%).
- In 16 of 108 games this season, Varsho has homered (14.8%). He’s left the yard in 3.7% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Cardinals Pitching in 2022
- Mikolas will try to secure his 10th victory when he gets the start for the Cardinals, his 25th of the season. He is 9-9 with a 3.44 ERA and 114 strikeouts in 149 1/3 innings pitched.
- This season, the 33-year-old ranks 32nd in ERA (3.44), 20th in WHIP (1.058), and 51st in K/9 (6.9) among pitchers who qualify.
- The Cardinals pitching staff is 28th in MLB with a collective 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cardinals allow the seventh-fewest home runs in baseball (114 total, one per game).