Table of Contents
The St. Louis Cardinals and Paul Goldschmidt will hit the field against Tommy Henry and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday at 9:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Goldschmidt Props for Cardinals vs Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Friday, August 19, 2022
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Stadium: Chase Field
Goldschmidt in 2022
- Goldschmidt paces the Cardinals in home runs (29), runs batted in (94) and has accumulated a team-best batting average of .335.
- Among hitters in MLB, Goldschmidt ranks fifth in homers and fourth in RBI.
- Goldschmidt has a hit in 75.7% of his games this season (84 of 111), with multiple base knocks in 40 of those contests (36.0%).
- In 27 of 111 games this season, Goldschmidt has homered (24.3%). He’s left the yard in 6% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Diamondbacks Pitching in 2022
- Henry (2-1 with a 4.15 ERA and nine strikeouts in 17 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Diamondbacks, his fourth of the season.
- The 25-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.15, with 4.7 strikeouts per nine innings, in three games this season. Opposing hitters have a .206 batting average against him.
- The Diamondbacks pitching staff is 25th in the league with a collective 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Diamondbacks pitchers combine to rank 11th in baseball in home runs given up (121 total, one per game).