Table of Contents
The New York Yankees and DJ LeMahieu will square off against Mitch White and the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday at 1:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, LeMahieu Props for Yankees vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Saturday, August 20, 2022
- Game Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
LeMahieu in 2022
- LeMahieu is hitting .279 with 18 doubles, 12 home runs and 61 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB, LeMahieu’s home run total ranks 100th and his RBI tally ranks 123rd.
- LeMahieu has reached base with a hit 70 times this season in 107 games played (65.4%), including multiple hits on 32 occasions (29.9%).
- In 12 of 107 games this season, LeMahieu has homered (11.2%). He’s gone deep in 2.6% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 19||0-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 18||2-for-5||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 13||0-for-5||0||0||0||3||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 12||1-for-5||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- Mitchell White (1-3 with a 3.72 ERA and 52 strikeouts in 65 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Blue Jays, his 13th of the season.
- In 17 games this season, the 27-year-old has a 3.72 ERA and 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .238 to opposing hitters.
- The Blue Jays pitching staff is 15th in the league with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Blue Jays rank 23rd in baseball in home runs allowed (137 total, 1.2 per game).